zKyosho 32091EGBK 1/24 MINI-Z Inferno MP9 Buggy Readyset - Emerald Green/Black
Kyosho 32091EGBK 1/24 MINI-Z Inferno MP9 Buggy Readyset - Emerald Green/Black
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed RC unit
- KT-531P transmitter
- Pre-painted polycarbonate body finished with markings
- Pinion gears (11T, 13T, 15T)
- Spur gears (33T, 35T)
- Pinion gear tool
- Pairing stick
- Wheel wrench
- Spare nuts for wheels
REQUIRED FOR OPERATION
- 4 x AAA-size alkaline batteries or NiMH batteries for chassis
- 4 x AAA-size alkaline batteries for transmitter
Simply add eight AAA-size alkaline batteries to this Readyset and the MINI-Z Buggy brings the fun of RC car action. The advanced compact design includes 4WD drive train with slipper clutch to protect the gear system, and 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with oil-filled shocks to deliver true racing buggy performance. Most critical components are protected within the high-rigidity dustproof chassis shell. 7-stage geared steering servo provides plenty of torque for precision steering response and combines with the control program to realize the MINI-Z’s signature linear handling and light feel. The circuit board also features manual left/right volume adjustment for the optional gyro unit (sold separately) that stabilizes straight line running and improves cornering control. Modeled on the popular Inferno MP9, the MINI-Z buggy body matches performance with style featuring a distinctive new printed color scheme complimented by black wheels for the sharpest looking machine on the track. The fully pre-assembled Readyset package makes it simple and enjoyable for anyone to experience advanced RC buggy performance, whether it’s your first car or as fun-driving second car.
NOTE: As the Readyset includes the Syncro KT-531P transmitter operating on FHSS 2.4GHz, it cannot be used with ASF/MHS/FHS 2.4GHz systems.
- Readyset package allows model to be enjoyed straight after purchasing batteries.
- Fully pre-assembled chassis with printed polycarbonate body.
- Real racing performance will please buggy owners. Great for indoor practice.
- Includes Syncro KT-531P transmitter. Allows various setting adjustments such as steering angle.
- FHSS 2.4GHz RC system removes the need to manage frequency bands.
- Frequency crystals are not required and up to 40 cars can be run at the same time.
- Optional gyro unit set (MZW431) can be installed. Gyro sensitivity can be manually adjusted on the chassis.
- Most optional parts already released for MINI-Z Buggy can be installed.
Tread (F/R): 89mm/89mm
Tire (F/R): F37 x 13.5mm/F37 x 18.5mm
Weight: 200g (approx.)
Motor: 130 class
Battery: AAA alkaline x 4
RC System: KT-531P FHSS 2.4 GHz